There are many awesome schools out there doing wonderful things in the area of Physically Active Learning (PAL). They are certainly going the extra mile to get their children moving & learning. Just check out Water Primary School and Thorner Primary School.
It would be great to hear from you about what your school is already doing and what you intend to do.
- What successes has your school achieved to date?
- What barriers have you had to overcome?
- How do you intend to help your children and teachers ‘move & learn’?
- Will you bring on board the parents and carers too?
- What will be your pledge?
We look forward to hearing from you and sharing further. We will return your pledge with a ‘move & learn’ memento.
We pledge to increase structured activity and play at break time & lunch time. We will provide new resources and focussed areas that encourage children to be active and to work cooperatively.